It is very efficient when it comes to identify miniaturized electronic devices (10x20mm) at a considerable distance, which is sometimes crucial. For instance, a suspicious object has to be analyzed within a safe distance. Moreover, the use of a super high signal frequency range gives Lornet-36 some unique capabilities of detecting semiconductors covered by various materials. It can also detect devices through slits and holes, ungrounded shielding, etc.
Built on a very high probing signal frequency and narrow antenna directional pattern makes the NL JD Lornet-36 a dramatically superior to any competing gadget in the industry in terms of detection range, selectivity and positioning accuracy.
This model can even detect a location of cell phone's SIM card within a distance of 1 meter.
- Probing signal mode Pulse
- Probing signal frequency range 3580-3620 MHz
- Pulse signal ratio 160 pulses per second
- 2d harmonic receiver frequency range (7160-7240) MHz
- 3d harmonic receiver frequency range (10740-10860) MHz
- Antenna gain at fundamental frequency 20 dB
- Antenna gain at 2d harmonic 24 dB
- Antenna gain at 3d harmonic 27 dB
- Pulse power and duty cycle 20 W (0,6%)
- EIRP (equivalent isotropic radiated power = radiated power plus antenna gain) 2000 W
- 2d and 3d harmonics sensitivity (antenna gain not considered) -110 dBm
- Dynamic range > 40 dB
- Antenna directional pattern width (at 1st/ 2d/ 3d harmonic) 16/ 8/ 4 degrees
- Time of continuous operation at the maximum probing power 3,0 hours
- Dimensions in operational / shipping condition 477х303х227 /303х303х230 mm
- Fully equipped weight 1,4 kg
Main competitive advantages:
- Lornet-36 has a three times wider detection range compared to competitors (for example, NGO ORION).
- Lornet-36 has no analogues in selective checkings of a suspicious object from the distance of 5-10 meters.
- A very narrow directional pattern of the antenna and a built-in pinpointing laser provide a space selective detection of various semiconductor elements with a high precision, making it very convenient to use.
- With an interval less than 30 cm between mark points analogous competing devices cannot locate a 3 harmonics simulator because of the masking interference of a 2 harmonics simulator, whereas Lornet-36 can locate and select both mark points at the distance of over 1 meter.
- The device features an innovative technology and is made of high quality materials. Furthermore, it has a very ergonomic design: compact, lightweight and is easy-to-use.
- The electromagnetic effect upon the operator is kept at the minimum level due to a very low duty cycle of probing pulses and decreased radiation on the side of operator.
- The device uses wireless headphones, what gives the operator free hands.
- Detector has a laser lightning for pointing a center of detection area
|Power supply||Rechargeable battery|
|Probing signal frequency||3580-3620 MHz|
|Receiver frequency at 2nd harmonics||7160-7240 MHz|
|Receiver frequency at 3rd harmonics||10740-10860 MHz|
|Dynamic range||40 dB|
|Operation time||up to 3 h|
- Lornet-36 with a built-in Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery
- Universal 110V-240V charger
- Receiver with wireless headphones
- Charger for the receiver
- Storage / shipping case