Lornet-24 - Compact Non Linear Junction Detector
New feature! Lornet-24 non-linear junction detector delivery set now includes 2 pcs. replaceable batteries. Operator can work on one battery while another is on charge.
Lornet-24 product description:
A non-linear junction detector Lornet-24 is used for conducting a strategic and search work afield, in premises, transport, and is designed to find specific equipment containing semiconductor components. An automatic system of frequency selection is integrated into the device, and it can tune away from narrowband interference automatically (by a criterion of minimum noise of the receiving channel of the 2nd harmonic).
- Type of a probing signal pulse, CW
- Power of pulse signal (duty ratio 50) /CW signal 10/1 W
- Sensitivity (at signal-to-noise ratio of 10) not worse -108 dBm
- Signal frequency within range 2400-2483 MHz
- Dynamic range more than 80 dB
- Operation time from a built-in battery - at maximum power of probing signal (pulse/CW) not less than 3.0 / 1.5 h
- Dimensions in transportation /operation position 23х10х5.5/39х10х4 cm
- Full weight of the device in operation state less than 700 g
Lornet-24 main competitive advantages:
- It is a unique device worldwide by its frequency, weight and dimension (it can be placed in a pocket) characteristics.
- Easy-to-use, it is ideal as checking one
- All operation modes of Lornet device are available (automatic and manual modes of power change of the probing signal in a pulse mode, manual power change in CW mode)
- Use of the latest technologies and materials, ergonomic
- Electromagnetic effect on person (while checking) is significantly lower then the one of cell phone
- High detection potential (in some cases due to higher frequency of probing signal it is more efficient than detectors using more power, but operateing in a standard range)
- Use of wireless earphones
- It is possible to operate in hard-to-reach places and under conditions of limited space (antenna thickness does not exceed 18 mm).
- Delivery set now includes 2 batteries. Operator can work on one battery while another is on charge.
Lornet-24 technical specifications:
|Power supply||2 pcs. rechargeable batteries|
|Frequency band||2400 - 2483 MHz|
|Dynamic range||80 Db|
|Operation time||over 3h (at pulse probing signal) and 1h (at pCW probing signal)|