Non-linear junction detector CAYMAN 401
is compact version of Cayman 400
. All features of CAYMAN 400 are available except it has no extendable telescopic bar making whole construction much smaller and more convenient for transportation.
Non- linear junction detector CAYMAN 401 application areas:
- Detection of active and passive electronic eavesdropping devices;
- Searching for mobile phones and SIM cards;
- Checking of mail and packages for contraband or forbidden objects containing semiconductors;
- Inspection of people;
Cayman 401 distinctive features:
- High detection sensitivity at a low output power;
- Effective work against interference (reinforced structures, corrosion, etc.).
- Low probability of false alarms.
- Additional opportunities to identify the response provided by the analysis of signals in the "Audio mode".
- Standard replaceable battery provides up to 2-3 hours of continuous operation. ST-401 "Cayman" comes with two batteries that can increase the uptime up to 4-6 hours.
- The detector is supplied in a shock-proof pelican type case.
Cayman 401 Delivery set includes:
- ST 401 CAYMAN non-linear junction detector
- Standart battery set - 4 pcs
- Charging unit
- A cable for charging unit
- Test targets - 2 pcs
- Operation manual
- Transportation shockproof package
Cayman 401 Technical Characteristics:
|The maximum radiated peak power
||Less than 2W
||"search, "audio", "adaptation"
|The range of sensitivity adjustment in manual mode
||40 dB (5 steps with 8 dB increment)
||three 16 LEDs bars
||built-in speaker, headphones
||Li-ion 3.7 V rechargeble battery (18650 type)
|Run time of a fully charged battery
||3 to 4 hours (depending on the operating mode)
||not more than 3 hours
|not more than 85% (under +25Co)
|Weight with battery
|Dimentions when folded (lenght, width, height)
|Weight of the full set
|| 3.7 kg