ST-167 Digital and Analog Signal Detector
ST167 "Betta" is developed for detecting and localizing analog and digital radio transmission based bugging (eavesdropping) devices.
ST-167 main features:
- Selective reception up to 6 GHz.
- ST-167 utilises sophisticated algorithms for detecting and identifying of transmission standards of digital data like CDMA 450, GSM, 3G, 4G, DECT, WLAN (2.4 and 5 GHz) and BLUETOOTH.
- Analog signal frequency measurement.
- SMS detection and logging mode.
- 24 hours monitoring with the creation of event database. Scheduling is available.
- Special mode for GPS/GLONASS jammer detection.
- Sound control (AM and FM demodulation).
- Base station signal level indication GSM, 3G and 4G.
- 3G and 4G frequency correction depending on a country and cellular operator.
- PC software for extended monitoring and analysis functionality.
- ST-167 - regular version with no extra modules;
- ST-167W - has extra dedicated WiFi networks and devices analysis and localisation module;
- ST-167R - has dry relay contacts output and special algorithm to control jammers;
- ST-167WR - has dedicated WiFi module and dry relay contacts output.
ST-167 Automatic mode
This mode automatically detects signals exceeding preset threshold level. Real time list of currently active signals with type and strength data will be displayed on screen. Event information will be logged into database for a later review.
ST-167 Manual mode
ST-167 allows user to monitor single band of interest. Signal power over time graph is displayed on the screen.
ST-167 Search Mode
Can be used to localize signal source and demodulation. Under this mode ST-167 scans particular preset frequency band. Scan stops if threshold is exceeded. Signal frequency stays fixed and is displayed on the screen all the time, even if signal strength decreases, thus allowing finding a location of signal source.
ST-167 SMS detection mode
This mode allows user to detect SMS messages sent over 2G (900 and 1800) and 3G bands.
Following information is displayed on screen:
ST-167 Traffic mode (2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz)
This mode measures an intensity of any digital data traffic type in 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz bands. Results are provided in a range of 0% - 99%. Hence, a measure below 10% indicates a weak traffic activity whereas measures above 50% depict high traffic intensity.
ST-167 GSM and GPS jammer detection mode
This mode detects GSM and GPS jammer activity. Detection is based on wide band emission present in two 900MHz and 1800MHz bands simultaneously
User can choose desired bands, threshold levels and automatically record all events exceeding preset signal strength threshold level. ST-167 can be set to automatic event logging mode for 24h or more. Event log can be examined later.
Event log data:
ST-167 PC Software
Included software package allows a full control of ST-167 over PC and also extends MONITORING mode functionality. A detailed cellular activity graph is displayed on PC screen. User can conveniently review all recorder historic data and monitor cellular activity in a real time. It's also possible to control ST-167 over LAN or internet connection.
Click on the image to view software screenshot.
ST-167 Technical characteristics
|Frequency band||25 - 6000 МHz|
|Types of detected signals||CDMA 450, GSM, 3G, 4G, DECT, WLAN (2.4 and 5 GHz)|
|Threshold sensitivity, dBm||-80 (1000MHz)
|Frequency measurement accuracy, KHz||10|
|Average dynamic range, dB||65|
|Display||160х128 color OLED|
|Power Supply||Built-in Li-Pol Battery 3.6V (2.2A/h)|
|Maximum current consumption, mA||500|
|Operating time, h||4|
|PC interface||USB 2.0|
|Overall dimensions main unit, mm||90 X 54 X 21|