RF detector ST-165 has been discontinued and replaced by ST-167. Please visit ST-167 page for latest information.
ST 165 is designed for detection and identifying mobile radio transmitters of cellular communications standards (mobile phones and modems of GSM 900, 1800, UMTS), wireless data transmission (WI FI and BLUETOOTH) and cordless phones (DECT). Additionally indication of base stations power signal strength and data exchange intensity is provided. From now forward all of specified units will be unified as DRTD – Digital Radio Transmitting Devices.
ST 165 operates on the basis of direct-conversion receiver. To detect signals, the ST 165 scans a series of frequency ranges of the known transmission standards. The user can set up the detection threshold and the number of desired frequency bands. Signals identification is performed on basis of analysis of detected signals time parameters.
This mode is intended for DRTD automatic detection when it exceeds the operation threshold set by user. Signal data are logged. Scheduled work is provided.
This mode is intended for detection of
- location of DRTD;
- threshold levels value for following use in AUTOMATIC MODE.
In this mode indication BASE STATION signals level is provided.
This MODE is desined for viewing the log of events . Time of event, its duration, type of event, signal strength are displayed.
- Adjustment on "local" frequencies of standard UMTC immediately by user
- Built-in Relay (terminals on the external port) Extends the functionality of the ST 165 to remotely control jammers and additional indicators.
- SPECIAL SOFTWARE "ST165 ANALYZER"
The software is intended to:
- time graphic display of data and the results of operation of the ST 165;
- the ST 165 remote full control via ETHERNET;
- firmware updating via internet.
|Frequency ranges, MHz||890-960
430-465 (with ST165.CDMA version)
|Level ranges of displayed signal, dB||890-960 MHz
|Alarm level setting range, dB||60|
|Built-in power supply||Li Pol 3.6V|
|Indication||Color OLED Display 160X128|
|Consumption current, mА||300|
|Dimension main block (without antenna), mm||90x54x21|