ST 110 is designed for detecton and localization of radio-wave radiation devices (RD) which are designed or used for unauthorized data transfer via radio channel.
These facilities include the following:
- Radio-microphones (BUGs) ;
- telephone radio retransmitter (TAP);
- wireless stethoscope;
- Video-cameras with radio channel for data transfer;
- Radio beacons for people, vehicles or cargos tracking systems;
- Mobile phones and radio modems of GSM, DECT standards;
- Data transmission devices of BLUETOOTH and WLAN standards.
Principle of operation of ST 110 is based on broadband detection of electrical field
ST 110 operates in two main modes: SEARCH and MONITORING.
Additional modes include: LOG VIEW, OSCILLOSCOPE and RECORDER.
This mode is intended for search and detection of RD location. Usage of this mode is based on visual estimation of signal level on 32-segmental scale. Additionally separate indication of continuous and pulse signals, identification signals of GSM, DECT, BLUETOOTH, WLAN standarts and stable signal frequency are used.
The possibility of acoustic control by means of headphones is provided.
This mode is desined for independent operation of ST110 on preset conditions. The information about detected signals is saved by means of non-volatile memory of the device (9 banks, each for 999 events).
Scheduled work operation is also provided.
LOG VIEW MODE
This mode is intended for viewing the log of events taking place in the result of the unit running in MONITORING mode.The classification of the events by time, duration or signal level is provided.
SPECIAL "ST110 ANALYZER" SOFTWARE
The software is intended to:
- time graphic display of data and the results of operation of the ST 110;
- the ST 110 remote full control using PC;
- extended settings assignment for MONITORING mode;
- load and display textual and graphical information of the operation of the ST 110 in MONITORING mode (Event Log);
- firmware updating.
|Frequency range , MHz||50-2500|
|Threshold sensitivity, dBm||
-75 (50 МHz)
-70 (1500 МHz)
-50 (2500 МHz)
|Dynamic Range of indication, dB||
55 (50-2000 МHz)
40 (2000-2500 МHz)
|Frequency measurements accuracy, %||0.005|
|Built-in power supply battery||Li-pol 3.6V|
|Consumption current, mА||65|
SHF antenna-detector ST110.SHF
|Frequency range , MHz||2000-7000|
|Threshold sensitivity, W/cm2||2x10-10|
|Dynamic Range , dB||45|
|Consumption current , mА||25|
|Dimension, mm||D=72, L=16|